For mobile network deployment supporting remote site, emergency or tactical operations with Ad-Hoc subscriber support and world-wide connectivity
FV-HNIB is the worlds’ most advanced and flexible “private” network with Hybrid connectivity to commercial networks over any backhaul channel.
It provides all range of capabilities including 2G/3G/4G communications, PTT over cellular with LMR bridging and a fully resilient Command & Control management. FV-HNIB enables the first ever capability to service commercial SIM’s and connect between private & commercial network communications, supporting AD-HOC connectivity of devices and allowing civilians and non- planned crews to join the hybrid network.
- Cellular services on 2G/3G/4G PTT
- Cellular and LMR with locations, chat & video streaming
- Connect users via commercial network grid
- Service ad-hoc users and civilians with Hybrid capabilities
- Collect CDR
- Remote sites in need of data such as mines, resorts, IoT rich plantations
- First responders and emergency teams
- Tactical operations
- High availability in Critical Infrastructure, municipalities, military etc.